shaking **** but no rearview movement

But thats an easy one, Funky Pups //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
And yea, this thread and the OP fail at life, I wish my mirror didnt move at all, be nice to be able to use the **** thing.
it took about 5 seconds for mine to fall completely off...chucked the b itch out the window and never looked back..literally

Lol yank the mirror off and put some sort of flimsy rubber piece in between the mirror and the window. If they base who is louder off of the rear view mirror moving then they wont notice that you cheated lmao.

A Properly mounted and sturdy/solid rearview mirror shouldnt shake too bad anyways,I bought a brand new stiff mirror and tightened it up real good and used doulbe sided sticky take where it slide into the grooves for extra support,unfortunately it still slaps around but not as bad as an old worn out rear view,and it actually returns to its position when the bass stops instead of aiming down like my old one.On another note,Side mirrors do **** though lol.

You know what will really get them going? Loosen every single bolt in your trunk and your tag bolts and loosen your rear view and youll be the loudest MF in school for sure!

it took about 5 seconds for mine to fall completely off...chucked the b itch out the window and never looked back..literally
Replaced it with an aftermarket one then? All your pics show the mirror in it. Lol

My mirror for the most part is pretty solid and doesn't move much, but it will get a bit a crazy with higher bass notes when my car is parked in direct sunlight. Taurus FTW

My god. I knew all these flex videos were the sign of a ridiculous trend in this hobby. Uhm... flex is a bad thing.

New business venture guys... someone needs to come out with anti-damping mat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nickolas_j_t

10+ year member
I approve this message
nickolas_j_t
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date