setup updates!

don't care bout in progress i wnat end results = me in car flyin down highway listenin to knuck if u buck on volume 28

pictures

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

pictures

thanks, its a great improvement from the previous car install..... w/the tweeter being so large on the image dynamics - i had to mount it on the woofer (id- has a few differnet mounting options for tweeters).... i was concerned about this due to the fact that a person's leg might cover the speaker causing sounds to be a little muffled....

when i first got in the car it was muffled....... i guess hte person thta tuned my car didn't know what he was doing - well in fact he didn't when it came to tuning (thus i told him to stick to installin and get someone else to tune)...

i endedup tuning it (as u all know the id's are 2ohms -150 rms and the kappas (in rear) 85 rms)...... so when tuning i did adjust setting on both speakers somewhat...... no matter where u are or if the speaker is covered, the sound still remains the same ----- and that's w/o using the options on alpine's deck for time correction....

you all will have to hear it someday - i assure you all would be impressed.......

last stage to my install is to put this yellow top battery i have here in my room - in the car....

oh and radar & intake.... then i'm done.

notice u don't see my caps anymore

ummm, nope....... not really into that type of stuff ....... maybe exhaust (large deep, quiet one @ high speeds)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.