Setting gains different for active setup?

dsr-1, the game changer bro.. Bluetooth controlled DSP that has almost everything every other processor on the market has. left right EQ as well. Just no individual left right crossover points/slopes but thats just being really nitpicky and to be honest its not needed. IT literally has everything you would ever need for a processor.
and its 250 dollars.
Dang man!! That sounds dope AF!!

Wow finally someone creates something of quality without breaking the bank. Gonna recommend everyone now getting into the DSP game. Bluetooth with app is so convenient man times have changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
they plan to dominate the OEM factory integration market completely with this move. More power to them it'll completely work and nothing other companies can do to stop it.

they plan to dominate the OEM factory integration market completely with this move. More power to them it'll completely work and nothing other companies can do to stop it.
sounds like they have a solid business plan!! good for them! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Damnit. Just when I thought I was done buying car audio stuff.
HAHAHA!!! It never stops homie!!

Dont focus too much on whats on the processor in the pics. There is RCA inputs to use as a stand alone processor.

277866d1506141757-rockford-fosgate-dsr1-img_20170923_003731.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.