Set off my first car alarm ha

Not when it comes to setting a good example of the hobby.
There's a reason the rest of the audio world looks down in derision on car audio as a whole.
true that but its mostly older people who look down on it (i think) but as my dad said he dosent get why we do it but when he was young his dad didnt understand and alot of people hated when people drove around with ther 70s and 80s rock music blarring.... nut i do get what u are saying when u say setting a good example

ya i guess it is pretty cool when u do it, just dont be one of those ass holes who sits everywhere poundin there ****, like at stop lights unless someone feels the need to pull up next to u with some xplods n look at u smiling..then i do so
lol

calling yourself an *******.

Well this post got ruined, all the big shooters try to talk hard, even though they bump their **** just like the rest of us and their the "idiots" for posting like that. None here is better than the other, we all hook our subs up one vc at a time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

all the big shooters try to talk hard, even though they bump their **** just like the rest of us
I prefer to listen to music, not "bump".

I don't even have a sub in the vehicle any more, and I'm far enough away from any neighbors that they're not going to hear anything from my home setup.

Ive been chased down by the cops for setting off car alarms, I guess I set off an alarm without knowing while sitting in my car waiting for someone in a complex townhouse type deal. Someone checked out the window and seen my car, called in the car without even knowing the car hadnt been busted into. Cops grabbed me a few roads later. Took a while to get that one sorted out
If your making any serious bass, go into a underground lot when its loaded, ALOT of alarms go off lol

did that in my apartment parking garage, must of set off at least 30 alarms multiple floors down into the basement level. was fun got out of there tho with parking garage security staring at meh

Oh i forgot subwoofers dont bump, they just make music im sorry o great jimj. I never said i blare my music in residential areas neither.

I set off a car alarm with a 10" 300 Watt pioneer sub on 100 RMS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

cool story bro. ive set one off with my subs barely giving output.. you have not accomplished anything alarms can be very sensitive to any kind of vibrations....you achieved nothing......

**** ur behind em and shake there mirrior down,//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
not with the system in ure sig:laugh:

my 15 inch sony xplode set off a car alarm which ended up in a chain reaction setting the car on fire. not to brag.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.