Seqioua- SUNDOWN budget wall [tons of pictures]

Lots of pictures = good
Shows how much work goes into a build like this. I've built around 20 walls but never take pics....
This is the first build I've been really dedicated to taking pictures or. Although this is also my first build of this magnitude so it's going well so far

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Great skillz man
Thanks man. Keep the live coming man

This is somewhat unrelated but I figured I would share with you guys.

If you guys have ever taken a notice I am always using a Stanley fat max tape measure. I won't use any other brand tape measure. They are a little bit on the high side as far as price goes but I love the quality and feel of them. People say that are too bulky I just feel like that makes them that much more heavy duty. They have a great stand out and withstand any job you can throw at them.

I'm a carpenter by trade and do a lot of work so I'm a little rough on my tape measures with how much I use them. I have always saved my broken tape measures for an unknown reason, maybe I'm a horder. But them I discovered that Stanley offers a lifetime warranty on their hand tools.

So I sent the tape measures back 3 of which were mine and 2 that were my fathers. Yes this does seem like a lot of tape measures but that was a collection over like 2 years or hard work. And yesterday we got a package and they had replaced all the broken ones for brand new ones.

Idk about you guys but that just screams awesome customer service! If your in the market for a tape measure give them a try and I'm sure you will like them too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.