Nissan Frontier Build Log

Participant count
  • Participant list

NinjaBass

Low Bass Lover
North AL
Doing a build for one of my brothers. He has a 2000 Nissan Frontier crew cab and for those of you who know there is not much space behind the back bench seat. 5in at most, so I told him if it were me I would just lose the back seat but he did not want to do that. Still wanting some bass we went for a pretty small setup.

1. Did not have the time to build the box so we went with the one from Fox Acoustics ( will be in sometime next week)

2. PPI BK 650

3. (2) MB Quart RLP254 shollow mount 10in woffers

4. knu 4 gauge kit

Here are some pic of the stuff. Will probably get a couple of pics up of the truck tomorrow. The third pic is the bk650 beside one of my bk1800

Did not get to many pics of the build bu here is what I have

First ran the power wire through the fire wall

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.