Seqioua- SUNDOWN budget wall [tons of pictures]

Looks like a LOT of work. Sanding all the screw holes filled with glue/sawdust has to **** balls. Next time get a cheapo can of lightweight bodyfiller. SOOOO much easier to sand.
Also for big panels I use a 6" paint roller to spread the glue, much faster.

Build looks good and doing them right takes time, but worth it in the end...
Yeah if I do it again I'll do it different. Glue roller sounds like a great idea. Thanks for the tips man.

Looking great so far, that enclosure is built like a tank. It's a shame we don't see more builds of this size and quality on here anymore. I look forward to updates.

Looking great so far, that enclosure is built like a tank. It's a shame we don't see more builds of this size and quality on here anymore. I look forward to updates.
Thanks man. Yeah I'm building it to the best of my ability and so far so good. I seen a lot of builds thrown together and I have spent a lot of time lurking build logs and getting the dos and don'ts of building.

I'm certainly following this build. I love your style of box building... You can never make it too strong!
I've learned overbuilding can never be a bad thing no matter what your building

No time to do the terminal posts. Did one for each voice coil on each sub so I could easily change the ohm load without taking out the subs each time

Yes I know you will never see the fact that all the wires in the box match the others but I will know it's right lol

And then the tare down of my old **temporary** system took place. Let me stress that it was temporary so the wires were a total mess

Baffle test fit. This thing fits like a glove not an inch to spare.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.