SOLD Selling these items to benefit Jonnybusa and his family

ccajun4real
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I read a thread by member "jonnybusa" that stated his sister had died and he was selling his car audio items to pay for his late sister's funeral expenses. I want to offer the following items for sale and donate the funds entirely to jonnybusa and his family. I will of course charge for shipping but will ask that the payment for the item be sent directly to the paypal or physical address of jonnybusa. Thanks in advance for your support.

Cajun

Here are the items PICS HERE http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227695

Mobile Authority 420PX- $60

Kicker 4122- $40

Soundstream Rubicon 302- $75

Buyer will pay actual FEDEX ground shipping.

ALL MEMBERS SHOULD FEEL FREE TO LIST ITEMS FOR SALE IN THIS THREAD FOR THE BENEFIT OF JONNYBUSA AND FAMIILY.

Ok guys

If your reading this, then you know what has happened to a fellow member of this forum. Along with what cajun is doing, im also asking that you "MEMBERS" send something to Johns paypal. I dont know how many members is on this forum, but if we just get everyone to send what ever you can, it will make a hella of a difference. You all know how hard it is to put togather a system, and what you go thru to get quality equipment of this or any forum!! This is just my opinion, but this man should not have to loose his gear to take care of his sister!!! If we get 100 members to give 5 bucs, you do the math, that would be a big help to John and his family!! If you can give more, do it, but im challening each and everyone of you to not have a combo meal just once this week, and help a fellow member out!! If you have audio stuff your not using , or never going to use, put it for sale, and give to the proceeds. What good are we as MEN, if we cant help another MAN in need!! If you can give, send it here jonnybusa@comcast.net May god bless you for thinking of someone else in there time of need!!!

Guys, I am overwhelmed. I cant believe this. You guys are amazing. Even though I appreciate this completely, I have to say I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT allow you to give money. I am not the kind of person to collect charity, help, or anything like that, no matter what the circumstances. I never have or will to that, and I ask that you all PLEASE just keep me/us in your prayers is all.

I never thought I'd have such amazing friends who were this caring and thoughtful, and I will NEVER forget this.......EVER.

Sincerely,

John

i dont care what you say....im throwing some money your way...do with it as you please...i dont even know you but your a good dude i bet...GL with everything

Guys, I still may be able to borrow money from my boss tomorrow, So I ask to please not give donations to me. I know you're helping, but just dont feel right accepting it. If I can get the money from my boss, I wont have to sell my system, so all will be good.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ccajun4real

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ccajun4real
Watertown, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date