SOLD Selling these items to benefit Jonnybusa and his family

ccajun4real
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I read a thread by member "jonnybusa" that stated his sister had died and he was selling his car audio items to pay for his late sister's funeral expenses. I want to offer the following items for sale and donate the funds entirely to jonnybusa and his family. I will of course charge for shipping but will ask that the payment for the item be sent directly to the paypal or physical address of jonnybusa. Thanks in advance for your support.

Cajun

Here are the items PICS HERE http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227695

Mobile Authority 420PX- $60

Kicker 4122- $40

Soundstream Rubicon 302- $75

Buyer will pay actual FEDEX ground shipping.

ALL MEMBERS SHOULD FEEL FREE TO LIST ITEMS FOR SALE IN THIS THREAD FOR THE BENEFIT OF JONNYBUSA AND FAMIILY.

Guys, I'm terribly sorry, but to those who donated, I appreciate it, and will never forget it, but I refunded your money. I know you're trying to help, and it would, but its just not me....ya know?

Just keep us in your prayers, and we'll be ok!!

Thanks to all in this forum........W/o the support, it would be that much harder to get thru this.

I consider you all friends!!!!

God bless,

John

god bless you as well and keep positive as much as possible i think i speak for the entire active forum when i say this but we are here for you

Dude, God presents a blessing like this --you should accept it! If you borrow money from your boss, at least we can help you pay him back. Even if a handful of people throw in a few bucks, take it to lessen the financial stress.

But you got my prayers and thoughts as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ccajun4real

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ccajun4real
Watertown, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date