SOLD Selling a Bunch of stuff Cheap!!! RE's, Boxes, Wiring, Cap, Battery and more!

Beermanpb14
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'm at school right now posting because I'ev been having trouble starting a thread at home, so i'll edit it with more once I get back.

I have for sale

2 12" RE Audio SX's rated at 1000 watts RMS/2000 watts peak (One sub has two scruff marks or w/e u wanna call it from rubbing against a backpack and a few other minor rubs nothing penetrating tho. The other sub the cone came off of the rubber surround in a certain spot but i'm sending back for a brand new one since I have the warranty.)

Tsunami 1.2 Farad Cap, Blue L.E.D display

Tsunami L.E.D Display Voltage meter

Sealed Box for 2 12" subs

(Ill get pix for this after I clean it up)

Ported Box for 2 12" subs

2 pioneer 6/9 in speakers

SCION tC Deck install kit

2 Infinity 4 1/2 in speakers

Gotta get more info on my battery I have, pretty sure its rated at 725 cold charging amps and 925 runnin amps or w/e its called

I also have some miscelaneous wiring (Mostly 4 guage), tsunami voltage meter never used, and a few other odds and ends. I'll update more later.

2 60amp fuse block N' battery connector

MY AIM IS Beermanpb14 get at me ASAP.

Pics will be up hopefully sometime today when I get home. I'm gettin a tint job done on my blazer so i will asap. As for references, I have a PBnation.com username that I have dealt with since 2003 for paintball products because I come across them a lot because I'm on a sponsored national team. I'm not sure if thats good enuogh for you guys cuz I could just say it was me or something. But I give out my cell number, talk to whoever I deal with over the phone before shipments and I ship priority with tracking.

- No I don't have any battery clamps

- $50 shipped priority for the 2 infinity speakers, I'm pretty sure they are the 4 1/2's i'm checking them out when I get home, they were installed in my old mitsubishi mirage doors.

- Battery name and model I'll have once I get home

- As for the 2 subs, On one there is a couple "burms" or rub marks from where it rubbed against a backpack that was in the trunk continiously for about a 30 min ride. Surround is still good and thick, nothing bad, still works perf. The second sub, the rubber surround is coming off of the inner cone and I am shipping it back to RE audio next week for a brand new one since its under warranty. So I will have 2 ASAP or one for now if u just need one. As for price, i'm only gonna ask $165 plus shipping. These were bought 2 months ago for 220 a piece.

- Boxes, I honestly dont know the specs, the sealed box was made for my kicker comps I had, and the ported box I'm using now with the SX's I got from circuit city for $170. The sealed i'm letting go for $30 plus shipping because it was basically made for me by a friend and i got it at a decent price. The Ported box I will let go for $90 plus shipping. Ported is only 1 month old and in PERFECT condition.

I'll let the ported box and 2 subs together go for $400 + shipping as a package.

Sry haha, ended up gettin home at like 11. Had to take care of some insurance business and got my windows tinted n ****.

I will get pix tonite. Thrasher give me a call when your out in the ROC. 339-8291, just hit up my cell. I'm gonna try and clean up the box a bit, it was my first box and wasn't taken care of as well as I have with my ported but if you wanna pick it up I'll just give it to ya for $25 uncarpetted so u can pick it up N' set it up how ya want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.