seller pontiacgt is a scammer on12w7s

gqsmooth272004
10+ year member

this guy is a scammer i bought a 12w7 off him,as soon as i got it opened the box the sub is half apart,the bottom part of the sub is halfway off the sub,he will send you pics that makes the subs look like they are good but they are not they are blown up and torn apart,beware he will tell you anything to get you to buy one,but it's a scam,from personal experience he also goes by bigp21on aol

A scam him funny how you got the sub and couldnt give me the right serial number for the sub i sent you. Man you can keep on i got the **** documented dude serial number , ups reciept , and the serial number you gave me that didnt match the sub i sent. So dude seems like you got nailed. I like how you got the sub i sent in perfect condition and want to send me a back a woofer that is screwed with the wrong serial number. Like i said serial numbers dont lie nor do the reciepts with the correct serial number If anyone wants to see the serial number he sent me and my copy's of the reciept with the right serial number just ask. I by no means is a scammer i have sold 6 amps on this board. No faulty equipment or scammer here. I have refrences. If anyone is the scammer is gqsmooth he got ripped off on a sub and now he wants to send me the sub he got ripped off on and tell me i sold him a bad sub. Cant trust person that cant even give you a serial number that matches the sub you sent. Bigp621@aol.com you can talk to me on there

hey f.ucker, what about the W7 u sold me??? didnt tell anyone bout that one now did ya. tested and working my ass, u sent me the blown piece you've been trying to get rid of, and you have the nerve to accuse someone else of scamming, lucky i know a dealer and got it repaired for free, if not i'd take your piece of s.hit ass to court and take you for every penny you are worth

gqsmooth- we're callin u out

I bought a planet audio 2500d from pontiacgt a little while back great communication the same pics of the amp i recieved in great condition original box, papers,etc. Was shipped quick and packed well. Pontiacgt was a great seller and would buy from him again. He is a legit guy and this doesnt sound like something he would do. Dont sweat all the drama hope u get things worked out. Thanks Adam

hey f.ucker, what about the W7 u sold me??? didnt tell anyone bout that one now did ya. tested and working my ass, u sent me the blown piece you've been trying to get rid of, and you have the nerve to accuse someone else of scamming, lucky i know a dealer and got it repaired for free, if not i'd take your piece of s.hit ass to court and take you for every penny you are worth
who?pontiac...or the other guy?

and why is this the first you've said about it. even if you got it for free?

i remember him mentioning a couple times about him having blown w7's:(

you know...looking through his posts, they are all selling something. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

gqsmooth- we're callin u out
lol nothing to say after that

so he starts **** then when we all show we have proof calling his bluff he is mysteriously absent??? wow, a new member with like 20 posts tries to start something with a whole forum led by one "Senior VIP Member" being pontiacgt, this guy is one big scam, stay away or be ready to lose some cash

yep if you look he has posted in all people that are selling 12 w7's. I have seen all kinds of scammers on here but hell i think gqsmooth takes the cake. Buying blown 12w7's for cheap and then buying Working one from people on here and then trying to say they sent him a f-ed up sub looks to me gqsmooth you are the only one scamming and trying to rip people off. Trying to get your money and get a working sub. Shady F-cker

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gqsmooth272004

10+ year member
gqsmooth272004
Pittsburgh Pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views