seller pontiacgt is a scammer on12w7s

Hey azbass did the sub look like it was in 2 lol. I just cant believe this bull **** he is trying to pull.

Hey gqsmooth how come you posted on everone selling a 12 w7 on this forum. And selling 2 on sounddomain.

yeah the other guy can't say the sub i sold him was in two pieces or the surround was rip cause he knows it was not,he;s the one that when i talked to him gave me all these different stories and could not pick one story to stay by he keep telling me all this **** and his story was not making any senses like i said if he opened the box and seen the sub was messed up or whatever why would you hook it up,that's dumb as hell and plus he said thre were words coming out the sub,so that just proves the sub was fine and he hooked the **** up wrong and messed the sub up himself and that's it,i even tried to be nice to the guy and cooperate and see what i could do i made a claim on it through ups cause i had insurance on it,but **** it now i'm not doing **** since the guy is trying to say i'm ******** and everything **** him,and to you pontiacgt or your other name bigp621 your a bullshitter,like someone else was saying post on here a copy of your reciept with your name on it with the serial numbers and give me the number to the store so i can call them and see if the serial numbers are right that's even if you really did buy them from a store you probably got the sub out a garbage and sold that one to me.

Dude you are one ignorant ****er. Your just pissed and keep going on cause you got nailed. Everybody knows your a scammer now and thats all there is to it. Oh yea man thats why dude said the magnet was missaligned when jl repaired the woofer. Im the bullshitter man you the one comming up with lies out your ass. I mean dude you comming up with some serious ********. Like i said dude i got my documentaion. You want me to post it so you can have the right serial number and try to f-me over that way. I dont have dumb **** written on my head like you do dumb ****. By the way you tell me how you going to rip a frame from a w7 and the magnet and it be in 2 pieces. I mean dude get a life quit scamming you got busted thats all there is to it. You trying to make yourself look good cause you got nailed. By the way why you keep not answering my question about posting on everyones thread that is selling a 12 w7. Answer that and how come you was on me for 2 weeks on selling that sub. hmmmm. You got some questions to answer that you keep voiding.

Dude he wont even answer my questions ? He knows he got a perfectly fine working sub. He was on me for 2 weeks to sell him one of my 12 w7's. Now he wants to say i scammed him. I mean we know who the scammer is. I been on here for a year and a half and havent had no problems. I mean he repeats himself everytime he post. Saying im a liar this and that and he changes his story too. Well man it seems like you need to learn how to hook something up. Hooking it to a battery lol. Man get you **** straight before you start accusing people of scamming. I mean hell where's the pic of it i would really like to see that ****. The frame seperated from the magnet and the voice coil hanging out hmmm. Where did you come up with that one from. Also man you should take up the profession of being a liar cause your good at it.

Hey gqsmooth you can call them anytime you like. THe guy said he will be more than happy to talk to you. He will verify that i bought them from them new. SO i mean you want to talk to him i will give you the number. He has got some facts for you too. You let me know and i will give you there number.

he wont post it cause there isnt such a sub. He knows he didnt get a sub from me in that condition. He bought somethign from ebay that was screwed and wants to get his money back off of me and keep the sub. Scammer

Another intresting fact. He said he had 2 12 w7's and sold one. Where is the other one then. I believe the other one is sitting at your house and it f-ed up and its the one you want to send me so you can keep the good one i sent you. I mean you had a hard time selling just one man. So where is the other woofer. I know what ever your going to try to send back to me is not the one i sent to you. I mean hell you cant even give the right serial number for the sub. So man think whatever accuse me do whatever man but im not no liar or scammer like i said dude you got nailed and you are pissed cause you cant scam and make that quick buck like you was trying to do. Oh yea if you such a good ebayer how come you just didnt buy a w7 from ebay and also why didnt you put your subs on ebay for sell. I mean hell if your that good of guy. You wouldnt have no problem selling them on ebay. Hell they may have caught on to you scamming on there thats why you decided to go to the forums. So you can scam and make a quick buck. I mean guys think about it he said 100% positive feedback how come he didnt sell them on ebay or buy off there. Maybe cause the sub he got off ebay was screwed. So there for he figure he would try the forum's to sell that sub to somebody or buy one and say the sub he got off ebay is the one the person sent him. Knowing that the person knows better. 100% bull **** if you ask me. I mean if he is that good on ebay whe did he come to this forum and sound domain to sell his subs. Answer the questions that you keep avoiding. Its logic man people are alot smarter than what you think gqsmooth. Stick to your scamming on ebay cause people on this forum watch out for one and other.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gqsmooth272004

10+ year member
gqsmooth272004
Pittsburgh Pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views