Sell me your blown subs again

i have a mmats pro cast 15 that froze up. let me know if your interested. if not do you think it can be fixed?
I think I can fix it. How much do you want for it or do you want it reconed?

patrick I am gonna pass on those baskets, I would like 4 or 12 spokes

mjf I will pass on that sub but let me know that those parts get to you ok tomorrow

silvercookie I might be able to fix an 8, what do you have?

rollerdj, pm me pics of that dmx

Quote:

Originally Posted by MurderedOut

Also IIRC W7's have a 2.5" or 2.75" coil. At any rate, it's not a standard 3".

I have a 12" Eclipse Titanium basket and motor.

Thanks for the info

Pics of that ti motor? pm me a price

i can tell you mike that motor is in good shape. it came from me LOL

I think I can fix it. How much do you want for it or do you want it reconed?

im not real sure what to ask for it. id like to get it reconed b/c i have another one but newer i think but im suppose to be getting rid of the good one here pretty soon. if i could get this one reconed at a good price i would but moneys tight right now. also i just remembered that the dust cap is bent in. ive got pics ill upload shortly if your interested. i also have an orion cobalt series cs10 that ill sell too. still works from what i remember but the surround is broke in one spot. i can get pics of it too. lmk if you want pics of either one. we might be able to work something out.

im not real sure what to ask for it. id like to get it reconed b/c i have another one but newer i think but im suppose to be getting rid of the good one here pretty soon. if i could get this one reconed at a good price i would but moneys tight right now. also i just remembered that the dust cap is bent in. ive got pics ill upload shortly if your interested. i also have an orion cobalt series cs10 that ill sell too. still works from what i remember but the surround is broke in one spot. i can get pics of it too. lmk if you want pics of either one. we might be able to work something out.
Ill look at pics of the procast. I can recone it but it will not match the other one you have. I will take it off your hands but need to see its condition before making an offer.

Hunter you do still have that ti motor and basket? I will trade the 3hp if we can work the deal out but like I said I drilled the top plate and messed it up because I am an idiot. The 4 bolt pattern will still work fine. let me know, I will take the tc9 and ti off your hands for the right deal

no I don't have the ti motor any more....sold it to my boi murderedout. LOL.

but I still have the tc9 motor. and how bad does the 3hp look? it kinda look like its a legit tapping?

0515082312.jpg

0515082315.jpg

0515082317.jpg

best way i could show how the sub is froze. theres no movement in the sub at all but the voice coils still read 4 ohm i think. ill have to check. the sub has been put up for awhile.

0515082318.jpg

0515082319.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.