Sell me your blown subs again

2 10" SAVARD rap series subs, I really don't want to let them go but for the right offer I will.

Otherwise I am still looking for someone who could recone them lol.

oh dear.. lol, that'll take a few since all i have is my phone and their outside wrapped up in shirts. i'll get them to you though, they were my dads when we was into systems lol. Oldschool. Pics shortly.

oh dear.. lol, that'll take a few since all i have is my phone and their outside wrapped up in shirts. i'll get them to you though, they were my dads when we was into systems lol. Oldschool. Pics shortly.
haha I gotta see these

ap/spl 10"?

i dont THINK that it is blown, but the coil sounds to be rubbing, im probably going to be throwing some power to it this week, so ill find out, otherwise, its in good shape

Pics: I even took the time to collect the dryrotting surround to show you. then I had to clean it up:

savards1.jpg

savards2.jpg

Savards3.jpg

Savards4.jpg

The back looks dark but again it's my cellphone, you can clearly read everything, even the psycho acoustics address/the serial numbers etc.

Mint for their age as far as magnet/motor basket... soft parts well for their time, the dustcaps are mint lol. Let me know. I may try to sell these to everyone in classifieds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.