Seen this box before? Subs INSIDE of square port?

You are leaving me WAY to much room here, Im gonna use 3/4"and Im gonna squeeze it much more than the picture you have drawn. If you look at my pics of my current wall, I put the subs in the farthest most corners, so the subs are overlapping the outside walls. The cutouts will only have to be 3/4" away (wood thickness) from the corners, and just have the sub overlap on the outside.
And I can bring the port to atleast 6" width and have the subs overlap the port wall. Giving me substantially more port area, plus the little square in the center of it. I would love to have over 240" of port though

Im gonna have to build this box in the car, if I want to go over 30" height. And its gonna be **** tricky for me..... with all these angles....

I wish I knew my box dimensions right this second

I think I may just end up building everything in the car minus the front baffle and port, come back here with my measurements and final volume and such, and get some help on how this ports gonna have to be made.

Id tear out the **** wall today if it wasnt raining outside
v4

View attachment 26511693

v4
THIS

Drpeeb, first of all, thank you for helping me and putting the time into those drawings, they really help ALOT. Seriously, thanks.

Im going to go ahead and by this weekend have that built by the end of this weekend hopefully.

V4 looks tits to me. Im just hoping I can pull off the 33" height for the full depth of my box. I forget if the roof slants down or not in the rear, wont be able to tell until the current wall (which is 32" is out). But knowing I can get more than 240" of port all on the front baffle is a WONDERFUL feeling.

I'll just need help with port length, after I get some final volume numbers. Would you be able to help with that when the time comes? I dont mind paypaling you some $$$ for your time

Drpeeb, first of all, thank you for helping me and putting the time into those drawings, they really help ALOT. Seriously, thanks.
Im going to go ahead and by this weekend have that built by the end of this weekend hopefully.

V4 looks tits to me. Im just hoping I can pull off the 33" height for the full depth of my box. I forget if the roof slants down or not in the rear, wont be able to tell until the current wall (which is 32" is out). But knowing I can get more than 240" of port all on the front baffle is a WONDERFUL feeling.

I'll just need help with port length, after I get some final volume numbers. Would you be able to help with that when the time comes? I dont mind paypaling you some $$$ for your time
No need for any $; Not being a smoker, it was my version of "smoke breaks" today!

And, I am no audio expert; Hopefully somebody else on here can help you with port length/ volume. I'd be guessing on a lot of the #'s.

Post a pic if you end up doing it, when you get time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.