Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Belongs in the trash

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • wtf????????????

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • the mofo's so ugly, even thundertunes wouldn't take it

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters
WOW! I don't know what to say...other than it's almost as ugly as Kenny's mom //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Originally posted by violator5spd WOW! I don't know what to say...other than it's almost as ugly as Kenny's mom //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
is kenny someone off this forum or Southpark? if this forum i wanna see her;) haha jk.

- pe@ce

Yeah back in 98 I saw the amp at a hick audio store. It was made by ROCKWOOD.

They had it hooked up to 2 12's

I hooked my little pioneer xm-3052 (35x2) and sounded just the same on their display case. ( 2 months later the went out of bussiness)

bid ends today, and there are 15 people bidding on it right now...ohmigawd, what's the world coming to....

been used for 6 months, and current price is at US$80~90...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

If i am not mistaken.....i think soundstorm labs makes these amps. I think somebody posted a pic of some soundstorm products in one of the forms but can't remember where, and believe me you don't forget how ugly something looks!

Originally posted by hargenoff If i am not mistaken.....i think soundstorm labs makes these amps. I think somebody posted a pic of some soundstorm products in one of the forms but can't remember where, and believe me you don't forget how ugly something looks!
you mean soundstorm subs? I believe it was me again..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think the name of the company is soundstorm laboratories. I saw the pics of the subs in the other forum, but i think they make the amp that you have the pic of. But i could be wrong?

hey speaking of thundertunes in this poll hes been around this bored with a new name recently. ill get back to you when i see it again and remember that its him.....anybody else notice that?

Originally posted by avistar23 yep ive seen soemone with his characteristics

bassracer is the guy i was thinking of. just saw one of his posts again. talkin up the same 84 cutlas ciera he had the WRX motor in a month or so back. but this time he was going to be using it for SPL comps and wanting to know if he should get 2 brahmas(sp?) or 3 Ed k's i think. didnt know what amp to get or to go ported or sealed cuz the car would be his daily driver too and wanted some sq. oh and he still wanted full access to his spare. anybody else see that post?

i believe it is in the general discussion forum.

Originally posted by Mac11 bassracer is the guy i was thinking of. just saw one of his posts again. talkin up the same 84 cutlas ciera he had the WRX motor in a month or so back. but this time he was going to be using it for SPL comps and wanting to know if he should get 2 brahmas(sp?) or 3 Ed k's i think. didnt know what amp to get or to go ported or sealed cuz the car would be his daily driver too and wanted some sq. oh and he still wanted full access to his spare. anybody else see that post?

i believe it is in the general discussion forum.
really? hmm, thundertunes with a disguise...but talks about the same ol' junk with a jap boxer 4... gosh, I wanna be that smart...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...