Help out a friend please- cheap amp needed now

Participant count
  • Participant list

ngsm13
5,000+ posts

BSEE
Cincinnati, OH
hey guys, i need ur help!

ok, i finally got sum1 to buy my 2 12" MTX 6000s!!!!! They are in a sealed box w/ about 1.25 cubes for each sub. I'm only selling the subs and the box...and i need an amp for the guy i'm sellign it to! he's paying for it, but i'm getting it for him and doing the install. The tough thing is, i'm doing the install this sunday 3/2/03! ok, i need the cheapest amp i could buy locally that will give decent rms to the subs A.S.A.P.(to give this kid decent bump...he has no clue about car audio though)...combined they are 500watts rms, i'm actually sending them bout 650watss rms, but......yeah, if u could please help me, it would be great! thanx for all the help! (sux, but meaning locally....i'll prolly have to resort to best buy, circuit city, HH gregg) any recommendations? thanx, peace

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.