Seeking Shallow comps 75 @ 4ohm RMS each

Participant count
  • Participant list

tobz
10+ year member

Independant Thinker
MN
Hello,

In an effort to stay in the stock class for competing (600w or less), I am looking for a nice pair of components (must be shallow, as they will be in doors). 6.5" and must be loud and clear at 75 w rms @ 4 ohms. That will keep me right at the 600w mark. Let me know what you think. I can find an amp on my own.

Oh, and budget, I like quality, but value is also a concern for me. If there is a nice set for say, $150 that would be ideal. Feel free to recommend a really nice pair if they are cheaper/more expensive. Thanks for your time.

T.J.

The CDTs on thezeb.com? I've never heard them but apparently they are pretty good for the money.
Everybody keeps on sayin get CDT's.... starting to think that theres a CDT sales rep. workin in this forum.. "GET THE CDT's!!! THEY ARE GOOD SPEAKERS!!!" From all the stuff I've heard about them, im probably gonna follow this hype...

Actually.. the CL61's? Are on a super sale. A batch didn't come out painted right, so their only $149. I'm thinking of snatching them up, since my speakers are hidden anyways....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.