Second Skin Promotion - 25 free Door Packs to caraudio.com members

SDmob1904

I agree

Hannah Project

I just picked up 2 sets of 20sq ft. I thoguht 20 would be enough for my trunk. But gladly. I picked up another set to finish it off. Should be coming today. ;]

My little 10inch hits hard lol.

Bad_Trip

I agree and will follow through with the terms and conditions.

Groundpound has the funniest avatar ever, and is a classy dude. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

CaliforniaBoy5

I agree to the terms and will make a very documented review //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Pootie is an asset to all member in The Lounge with insipiring comments to help people like me get through the day.

Glock23

I agree to the above terms and will follow through even if I have to Spectrum my Face!

CaliforniabOY5 I bet you have a really nice system and I wish I could listen to it. You can borrow my wife if you ever get bored just let me know!

1. soydeedo

2. A review would be the least I could do for this bit of help. =)

3. I've always wanted to try out some of those RSD component sets too. Good thing Pimpq is so generous. =P

KOVEMASTER559Aggress to the terms (i need these i have 8' in each door)

jer has a cool BEARDS AVATAR. i have a beard down their as well!
Hmmm, let's give it a second try...

Fusion_FREAK

I agree to all terms, and will give a full, unbiased review, and I really need to get rid of my door rattles.

Kove is a cool guy, did business with him and his Cousin, and it's always fun to poke fun at teh Kove.

Hmmm, let's give it a second try...
Fusion_FREAK

I agree to all terms, and will give a full, unbiased review, and I really need to get rid of my door rattles.

Kove is a cool guy, did business with him and his Cousin, and it's always fun to poke fun at teh Kove.
POKE THIS! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ***!

jk. i realy hope i win this ****. so i could scrap my edead off my doors!PLUS I HAVE 8"1 super tweet 1 softdome tweet, i dome midrange in doors PLEASE LET ME WIN

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.