Second Skin Audio FTL...LOL customer service

was wondering who would be the ass to bump this, knew it was comin eventually...haha
I am glad it got bumped, because of this thread and my boredom that had me read 12 pages, I now plan to order secondskin from ant. His response was perfect. He did not get mad, explained himself and gave reasons why it is false.

He gained a customer due to this thread!!!

I am glad it got bumped, because of this thread and my boredom that had me read 12 pages, I now plan to order secondskin from ant. His response was perfect. He did not get mad, explained himself and gave reasons why it is false.
He gained a customer due to this thread!!!
You should read the other thread. It is even more interesting.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.