second battery needed

why dont u get a xs power d3400 in front and put the red top on back... caps dont work so thats no no. how old is your red top?
red top is about 3 yrs old.

would I need two of those? I heard they have to match, is that bat small enough to fit

optima today are not worth the money ' if you gonna spend 180 close to 220 ' just get a xs power battery ' you can go to there website and you can put your vehicle year info ' and they show you battery that fit up front under the hood ' i have a 2007 f150 i got suggested the d3400 that fits my truck might fit yours ' like i said if u do get it ' just move the red top close enough to the amps '

optima today are not worth the money ' if you gonna spend 180 close to 220 ' just get a xs power battery ' you can go to there website and you can put your vehicle year info ' and they show you battery that fit up front under the hood ' i have a 2007 f150 i got suggested the d3400 that fits my truck might fit yours ' like i said if u do get it ' just move the red top close enough to the amps '
well I was wanting to replace the red top anyways, I deff wont be able to fit that in the cab anywhere, so im not sure what to do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.