second battery install

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yea i had both +&- runs to the rear and fused at both front and rear of + run
i thought about that too but figured might as well save a few bucks, ill probably do that when i decide to upgrade amps, for now i just have a nice little chuck of extra cash and wanna take car of these "little" things ive been posting threads about all day

Just get a deka AGM or Duracell AGM etc... Way cheaper then XS power and pretty much same performance unless your competing and you need that .1db you don't need Xs power lol.

Just get a deka AGM or Duracell AGM etc... Way cheaper then XS power and pretty much same performance unless your competing and you need that .1db you don't need Xs power lol.
thanks! i dont need that extra .1 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif not yet anyways any recommended model?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.