search not working

Just checked, still hosed. For example, searching for 'Vanadium' finds absolutely no results....though I know I made a thread about my vanadiums and mentioned them in several others. Some stuff for SOME terms is showing up - even as far back as 2003...but it's busted with others, and the interface has no option for 'find threads started by this user' like it used to before the software switch.

repost4bq.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Any store that you see specialty speakers like mid-range speakers for cars, and supwoofers, they might be selling state of the art amplifiers for...
Figured it out. For some reason my rca cables would work in everything but the new head unit. I quickly tried a spare set, and that fixed the problem.
There isn't much it can be. Pull the amp turn on wire out of the amp, and just run a wire from there and touch the distro block will activate...
Its lasted 19 years thus far. Could be something as simple as a wiring connection as stated. Nothing in electronics last forever. Its had a great...

About this thread

on1wheel01

10+ year member
Bang A Lang
on1wheel01
Mooresville nc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date