sealed enclosure for 2 SA12-D4'S

I know I promised a video but ran into repair troubles sub amp down for repair but I will post awesome vid for everyone's viewing pleasure ASAP. sorry for the delay

Hey guys it's been a while and I know I promised a video but you guys called it anybody want to guess what broke? Ops lol I'll just tell you . So did a lot of tuning and adjusting had the police show up at my house for noise ordinance a few times got lucky no charges. But unfortunately after they left the last time they were here I was giving a buddy from work a demo and the back window must have been rolled down a little or something because when a 32hz bass drop hit it blew glass all over my driveway so I'm minus 1 rear window. With that said I'm working on another build in my new truck but I'll get that video recorded and get some first pics and info on my truck build.

Sent from my crib

Man where the hell was I when this thread was made?!
I wanna hear this thing when you getta chance.,
For sure I'll hit ya up doing some major maintenance to the car at the moment it will be a while . But for sure you get the next demo

Sent from my crib

Man where the hell was I when this thread was made?!
I wanna hear this thing when you getta chance.,
Well my civic is no more got creamed in a parking lot . I came out of the store and "oh ****" stupid people they moved it over 2 parking spaces . So gutted it and using me equip for my truck build instead of new stuff. Hell with the $$$ I'll save not buying new subs and amps I'm going to spend the savings on a amp anyways a BIG MOTHA not sure who's but I do enjoy a nice sunset. Oh Ya

Sent from my crib

Sundown x series version 1 In my avatar hehe
I wouldn't expect anything less. My next upgrade Z12 v5 and probably 6K but that's still awhile from now I got to get my system back to flexin again. Just not sure exactly how yet. It's going into my 4dr truck and I'm keeping the back seat. I hope

Sent from my crib

I wouldn't expect anything less. My next upgrade Z12 v5 and probably 6K but that's still awhile from now I got to get my system back to flexin again. Just not sure exactly how yet. It's going into my 4dr truck and I'm keeping the back seat. I hope

Sent from my crib
Got 2 builds to do this summer. One is for my s10 p/u and the other is to build an enclosure for the 15's.

Nice I think I'm gonna run my SA's sealed this go around I like the low of ported but I love rock music to and in my civic rock didn't play good at all

Sent from my crib

Yeah rock and roll is for sealed....but can be ported too but tuned properly and right amount of airspace.
Ya my 6cuft box with running close to 28 or so was defiantly not for rock n roll shoot lots of rap didn't sound good either but man with the right tracks it was impressive. I just wish I would have got a video of it.

Sent from my crib

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dmuney

dmuney
arlington WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dmuney