Sealed box for a ts-w126dvc

Participant count
  • Participant list

CarlosV
10+ year member

Mexico
I build my own ported box of 2.5 cu/feet and tuned at 32 Hz sounds pretty good I am impressed whit the performance of it, but it’s taking too much space on my Jeep Cherokee I am more inclined in Off-road stuff and I need the space for tools and the beer chest, what do you recommend I am looking more on sq than spl

Ok I decide to go better whit a 10 inch sub i was looking at the alpine type r and they have a decent price what you think

i have my 10" type R in a small .7cuft 75% polyfilled sealed enclosure, runing off of a JL500/1, i lithen to rap, rock, reggaeton and other, and have had no complains yet, it hit decently low and very clear. i have only had this enclosure in small vehicle cabins like a pontiac fiero and a two seater 87 dodge dakota. so how will it respond in bigger cabing vehicles like and suv are unknow to me. i asume it will do just fine. with no loss of the lower end bass and maybe a posible enhance at that. but i dont know for sure.

i hope you find your answer.

laters

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.