School me on the appradio2, please?

z0n3d0u7
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
In the search for a double din, touch screen headunit that supports iPhones, I stumbled upon the appradio2 at crutchfield for less then what I usually spend on a single din CD player.. However I need some help on how to get the most out of it.. Should I jail break? Does the unit itself need updated out of the box? Is the eq in it worth a crap or if I'm looking for DECENT sound quality, should I add an eq to the mix? Setup will be appradio2 with iPhone4, Image dynamics crx65cs, sundown 50.4, tc9 reconed by PSI, and a sundown sax 1200

I have no problems with my app radio 2 and my android phone running arliberator the sq is decent not the best but I can deal only thing I'm not a fan of is the lack of support for iPod classic

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.