Scams Galore

Joined this site hoping to find some friends and maybe find a stereo, and I’ve gotten like 6 messages from scammers already. Is there something we can do about this?
I joined this forum in 2005 to buy some RE XXX 18"s and was almost scammed off the rip by a guy named Boomin Beast. I was going to send him a good chunk of money for three 18"s. Come to find out he didn't have **** and did end up scamming someone out of their money. I have been scammed by a very prominent member that is still active. He basically sold me a set of speakers that where absolutely trash. The surround was completely gone. The whole cone was dry rotted. So yeah. Welcome to the internet

Back some years ago on this forum there was a guy repairing amps, I sent Him a Zapco Z300 and Zapco Z150 and never got them back.. He ripped off a bunch of people.. That still pisses me off till this day as those are pretty nice amps and fairly rare..

Yall member that feller named Lambo911 AKA Kevin Schlenker that was scamming the shit out of people 10 years ago.

pepperidge farm.png

I have been on this ( and other ) forums for well over 10 years. I have never bought or sold anything on any of them. Their is a reason for this. Welcome to the internet.
E24054F3-9974-4E89-B77A-76D8EE250B7A.jpeg

I have been here 10+ years and have never been scammed. But I always ask for pics of the item with their name in the pic. If they are new I tell them, they will have to ship the item first. I will check it out and send the funds via paypal (I always cover fees). If they refuse then I pass. If you look at my signature, I have done a lot of buying, trading, and selling. There are a lot of good trustworthy members on this site. But if they are new and have no one to vouch, have them send the product first.

I have been here 10+ years and have never been scammed. But I always ask for pics of the item with their name in the pic. If they are new I tell them, they will have to ship the item first. I will check it out and send the funds via paypal (I always cover fees). If they refuse then I pass. If you look at my signature, I have done a lot of buying, trading, and selling. There are a lot of good trustworthy members on this site. But if they are new and have no one to vouch, have them send the product first.
There is a zero percent chance I would ever ever ever buy anything from anyone here these day.

I've done probably 50 buy/sell/trade deals for audio between here, CACO, and DIYMA. Got burned once on some batteries, not even sure if the guy had any malicious intent or just something happened. Use some common sense on who you deal with and use paypal and/or credit card for buyer protection and it's pretty rare.

I've done probably 50 buy/sell/trade deals for audio between here, CACO, and DIYMA. Got burned once on some batteries, not even sure if the guy had any malicious intent or just something happened. Use some common sense on who you deal with and use paypal and/or credit card for buyer protection and it's pretty rare.
I used to buy batts here all the time. Back in the day we used to buy, sell, trade, with no problems. I've sold tons of **** here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

87Dakota

CarAudio.com Newbie
87Dakota
Grand Rapids
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views