Sblazer what are you thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
to bad there not from vancouver and atleast they get paid doin what they like to do
judging by their ratty clothes i'd say they're making big bucks. funny how some of the most popular (not that anyones heard of those people) battlers are some of the worst rappers.

if u even know who they are, which u dont, they are all rappers and producers and are some of the best rap battlers in the US..
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Yep, I bet you and ur gangsta ass rappin buddies get all the hoes....

u are a real tuff guy, like seriously if u have a prob wit me, talk to me like a real man, instead of posting BS.
ok i'm not gonna drive to chicago to tell you you are a POS scammer. you're a disgrace and you make your team a disgrace. so when you and potts are in prison, i would imagine you would be the giver and potts would be the receiver?

payment sent
Yours was the 125th post in a thread discussing the fact that you have not been timely meeting your obligations and this is all you have to say in your defense?

Guess that tells everyone that you have pretty much given up on your reputation.

Why don't you do everyone a favor and not attempt to sell on here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SUB_URBAN

10+ year member
Almost ******
SUB_URBAN
J-ville Florida
Start date
Participants