Sblazer what are you thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUB_URBAN
10+ year member

Almost ******
my boy backed out of the deal, i will refund ya the cash shortly. sorry bout that, i truly amp. expect refund by friday
I got this from SBLAZER on wednesday promising me a refund by friday.

I sent him one just giving him my paypal and asking for refund and he sent this back thursday.

im gonna refund it, u will have it 2morrow. no need for that lol
Its saturday I gave him a pm at 3 am last night asking where the money is. I'm am starting to get really annoyed by this because i need the money to purchase a new sub for the burban.

you better stop talking that **** cuzz, unless you want to deal with my set.

sblazergroup4bolq3.gif

WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again I am truly sorry, I dont know what to do with these people. Ill do what I can again.
its ok i understand people make mistakes and forget, Ive been irritable lately because I changed laundry detergent and got hives from it. I mean it only takes like 5 mins to send money over paypal its not like it is a burden on anyone.

hmmmm...what detergent did that to you?
I switched from the sweet ass tide i had to surf because walmart was out one day. Avoid surf at all costs. MY whole body was covered in like a day and a half.

I switched from the sweet ass tide i had to surf because walmart was out one day. Avoid surf at all costs. MY whole body was covered in like a day and a half.
surf made me break out too.

lol....i get free tide anyways...i work at the largest laundry product manufacturing plant in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SUB_URBAN

10+ year member
Almost ******
SUB_URBAN
J-ville Florida
Start date
Participants