Digital B= shady seller. BUYER BEWARE!

ccajun4real
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have talked with someone that has assured me that Digital B probably did not know that the crossover(s) were malfunctioning. I can not delete the thread but wanted everyone to know that I no longer hold Digital B responsible for the issue.

I have waited for over two weeks for this guy to return my PMs about the messed up crossovers he sold me. Here is the link to the thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175222

The speakers were all in excellent working order and I got a great price on this stuff. My issue is that at least one (maybe both) crossovers have a short (probably a ground out inside the case). I damaged one of my amps (MTX RT 202) because of the issue. I had to troubleshoot my sytem for two weeks trying to find out what the issue could be. My last thought was that there was something wrong inside of the crossovers, but as a last resort I removed them from inline and wired the speakers direct from the amp. Well whada ya know works perfectly. At least the second amp I hooked up to the component sytem (Tsunami) went into protect mode instead of smoking.

I have only done three transactions on this forum but have a huge amount of feedback on Ebay and corvetteforum.com

This guy is shady and anyone considering buying from him should think twice. You may think you are getting a great deal but after you burn an amp and have to throw out what he sold you because it is defective is it really a good deal? Most likely not.

Cajun

Oh lord, that amp he sent me better not be messed up. And he still hasn't sent back my bat pack like he said he would. Not looking good.

Oh lord, that amp he sent me better not be messed up. And he still hasn't sent back my bat pack like he said he would. Not looking good.
Yeah good luck with that. You know if the guy would have at least replied after I PM him three times I might have let it go at that but the fact that he would not stand behind what he sold prompted me to warn others about his poor business practices. This forum, for the most part, seems to have alot of pretty good people that sell great quality items for excellent prices. I guess it is just my luck to run into one of the schisters. Good luck with your transaction.

Cajun

he is a good guy and i wouldnt worry about him,he just might not be online much,i myself have not seen him on aim in a while. im sure he will make good, you sure you didnt blow them up? you bought them 2 months ago and they failed just now? is there more to the story?

he is a good guy and i wouldnt worry about him,he just might not be online much,i myself have not seen him on aim in a while. im sure he will make good, you sure you didnt blow them up? you bought them 2 months ago and they failed just now? is there more to the story?
I just got the stereo completely hooked up and running about a month ago. Since that time I have been trouble shooting it every weekend to figure out the issues. The amp fried the very first time I turned the system on. Believe me if I thought there was a chance that I damaged them I would NEVER post this and PM him trying to get resolution.

I am glad that you think he is a good guy, maybe he has just not checked PM or email for three weeks. I guess I will hold out hope that he will contact me and attempt to make this right.

Thanks

Cajun

I hope you're right guy, only time will tell. He said this amp was only a week old so it should work fine. If not I will report him for mail fraud to the FBI's internet crime division and he can explain himself to a local detective.

He still has not sent my battery pack either, despite me offering to pay the shipping, although he said he would over a month ago. I'm sure part of the reason he isn't online much is because I would IM him everytime he got on AIM and posted a thread about him here. Typical reaction from someone who has gone to the dark side.

well i dont knwo what to say about the battery pack but if youre talkin gabout the 9.1s he had those were used for about 30 seconds so dont worry about that,as for the bat pack im sure he will get it back to you

thats shitty

you should get him back by making a thread in the member introduction section about your car and what all you have done to it so i can slobber

thats shitty
you should get him back by making a thread in the member introduction section about your car and what all you have done to it so i can slobber
Yes.

I see the logic to your master plan, now.

That's just what needs to be done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ccajun4real

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ccajun4real
Watertown, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied