Chris Banks AKA ChrisCivic = SCAMMER

dazza7
10+ year member

England
I have purchased an Orion 2500D from Chriscivic, looks like I have been scammed and can't do much about it

Link:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175377

I have also started a thread in Buyer / Seller Feedback but not much help there either:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178389

Been nearly a month and no show and no tracking number, I am really worried right now, I have raised a dispute with paypal.

Looks like the bastard has got my money and ran! If anyone can find him / my money or even an amp if it exists I will give them money!

Mohsin

Is your location info correct?

If so overseas shipping can potentially take HEAPS of time depending on the method used to ship it. (I have a great deal of experience with this sending stuff from the states to Australia)

I'm not trying to defend the guy just posing a possibility...

He has not been online for 4 weeks and no contact regarding tracking number, he hasn't even shipped the amp off!

He is a SCAMMER.

With USPS it take 5-7 Working days.
I've had USPS take THREE WEEKS to get something literally to the other side of town in the past, fella.

Good luck getting some sort of satisfaction, though. I will admit it doesn't look good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I've had USPS take THREE WEEKS to get something literally to the other side of town in the past, fella.
Good luck getting some sort of satisfaction, though. I will admit it doesn't look good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
It would help if he actually gave me a tracking number in the first place....

Interesting, few months ago i did a big trade off with him and some other guy in one transaction. My package arrived and works fine. I wonder what happen to him, havent heard from him for a while.

Interesting, few months ago i did a big trade off with him and some other guy in one transaction. My package arrived and works fine. I wonder what happen to him, havent heard from him for a while.
I would say he saw some free overseas money and ran with it.

bastard still hasn't come online, anyone who knows him or knows where he at msg me!

Money will be given!

thats not very helpful unfortunatly, its been ages since he has even been online.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dazza7

10+ year member
dazza7
England
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views