SAZ-1500D or RD 1750.1?

That's called a salesman, and everyone does this around here with Sundown too.
Theres difference in salesman and pushy people.

RD reps would down everybody else stuff and push there RD stuff.

If you like your salesman down your throat when asking about a product, thats you. I don't.

i've yet to hear of a sundown dealer tell a forum member that if they get another person to buy sundown products (and have them use them as a referrer) then they'll give them 'store' credit on products.

Hmm, do you guys have some links to this? I highly doubt a company actually said their product is the answer for everything. I would like to know exacts on business issues. I know both of these companies are new, and growing businesses will have small isuues so I am not affraid of that. I am buying the product, not the owner. I have been looking through these forums for a while and others and have yet to see anything bad on either company in the past few months. I notice EVERYONE who has RD products love them, and EVERYONE whoi has Sundown amps love them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Well, when putting the product vs product, the amps are very similar.

Both share the same board. Now the internals are different. Both companies pick there own pieces for what they like/want.

If you don't care about warranty/owner/reps go with RD. But Jake(owner of Sundown) is honest and doesn't push nothing unto nobody.

i\'ve yet to hear of a sundown dealer tell a forum member that if they get another person to buy sundown products (and have them use them as a referrer) then they\'ll give them \'store\' credit on products.
Wow really? That\'s awesome, bird dog fee! Car salesmen do the same. I guess if your bread and butter depends on customers, you do what you want, your company right. I don\'t see anything wrong with that.

Well, when putting the product vs product, the amps are very similar.
Both share the same board. Now the internals are different. Both companies pick there own pieces for what they like/want.

If you don\'t care about warranty/owner/reps go with RD. But Jake(owner of Sundown) is honest and doesn\'t push nothing unto nobody.
Thanks for the post. That\'s what I am looking for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

no evan was definitly pushy with the sales... everyone agreed on this that I have talked to.. lol he even said I was taking his sales by giving people a lower price before I even started trying to sale anything as a rep for them, I really got a laugh from that one, whining to steve because I was a rep and making up junk. That's one of the reasons I quit being a rep, that and no time to do it. Dealing with drama... well someone else can do that.

That\'s called a salesman, and everyone does this around here with Sundown too.
I do agree as well. I have been watching this board and others like I said. I see different boards have their own perferred product. On here everyone seems to point out Audioque, Fi, and Sundown for EVERYONE. Seems like personal preference to me on every forum. I am in a USACi state and notice RD taking records and killing everyone at the comps I go to. The amps seem stout and so do the subs. I have seen erSundown amps and they seem stout as well though. Was wondering what would better fit me.

I do agree as well. I have been watching this board and others like I said. I see different boards have their own perferred product. On here everyone seems to point out Audioque, Fi, and Sundown for EVERYONE. Seems like personal preference to me on every forum. I am in a USACi state and notice RD taking records and killing everyone at the comps I go to. The amps seem stout and so do the subs. I have seen erSundown amps and they seem stout as well though. Was wondering what would better fit me.
Ok, Im going to say this one more time.

If you had your mind set before you made this thread, what was the point.

I can see your already leaning towards RD.

I'm not gonna sit here and say Sundown Sundown Sundown.

I have my opinion but that does you no good it seems.

Yes Evan was pushy as hell ...thats why i gave him a permanant vacation on ROE...I also had a interesting phone from Steve too ...very unprofessional
I see a trend now. Evan was the sour apple huh? Who is he or his company? I mean, there is a limit for a salesmen though. I don\'t want to be called, or harassed 24/7 by phone or email. If you give it to me as an option, THANKS! If you don\'t hear form me, I don\'t want it. Car salesmen are like that. They will call you 20 times a day to get you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.