Directed 1500d

Participant count
  • Participant list

connersdad19
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Just got this in a trade...but was looking around and could not find the amp guts etc...so here are some pics

71.jpg

72.jpg

73.jpg

74.jpg

new painted cover

76.jpg

Told you you should have bought it...lol. This is the one we were talking about. Traded it + $$$ here. Hey Dustin...Amp working great...No protection lights:laugh:
thank god lol....not sure why it was on when it was first hooked up....wanna sell your sub lol....

thank god lol....not sure why it was on when it was first hooked up....wanna sell your sub lol....
Maybe for double what I paid...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif I love this sub and the Cadence seems to love "feeding" it gobs:eek: I ran it pretty hard for 30 min. on the way home...No problems at all. Thanks again.

no they put the money back on my acc. i did not get a email or anything. i called the company to see whats up the woman said it went out yesterday. so i think it should be here by wen. and my wires should be here tue. i just need a box and subs. im gona deff do the fi ssds. but i not sure if im gona get all the options for them.

thanks the link did not work . but i get the idea. nah i been changing my mind like every other day it was gona be 4 12s then 2 15s. im gona stay with the Fi ssds. from what i here there not bad subs and with the right power they can really hit hard. thanks bro. if u ever have anything eles u wana sell i might be there to buy it. next thing is i gota take care of my front stage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

connersdad19

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
connersdad19
Logan, Ohio (43138)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date