SAZ-1500D or RD 1750.1?

I love both companies, but am currently running the RD 5750.1 on 2 Alpha 10." I'm telling you it's the best sounding and loudest I've put in my car in the last 7-8 set ups.

The Alphas are a SQ sub, I don't care what anyone says. Get stupid loud, low and no distortion from the 3000 watts I'm throwing at them tuned at 34hz.

And yeah, I guess there was some bad things going on in the past about RD, but that was before my time and dealings with them.

I back them all the way. You can't go wrong with either.

i have honestly never used either of the amps but personally i would go with the sundown only because you will have no problem reselling it if you ever need to.

You can pick one up off the forum here used for about 350....use it for as long as you want...and then resell it and get 100% of your money back....just an idea.

Good luck

sundown all the way, imo. have had several sundowns and loved them all, and look forward to running them again. and like others have said, with sundown you get great customer service, great product, transferrable warrenty, better chance of resell if you decide to.

personally i'd never buy an rd product due to the name they have made for themselves by their shady practices as posted earlier on on several forums, and the way their dealers seem to try to push rd onto everyone like rd is the answer for everything.

sundown all the way, imo. have had several sundowns and loved them all, and look forward to running them again. and like others have said, with sundown you get great customer service, great product, transferrable warrenty, better chance of resell if you decide to.
personally i\'d never buy an rd product due to the name they have made for themselves by their shady practices as posted earlier on on several forums, and the way their dealers seem to try to push rd onto everyone like rd is the answer for everything.
Hmm, do you guys have some links to this? I highly doubt a company actually said their product is the answer for everything. I would like to know exacts on business issues. I know both of these companies are new, and growing businesses will have small isuues so I am not affraid of that. I am buying the product, not the owner. I have been looking through these forums for a while and others and have yet to see anything bad on either company in the past few months. I notice EVERYONE who has RD products love them, and EVERYONE whoi has Sundown amps love them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.