Saying bye to DD.

This is retarded. I have my sub listed local in the audio group. All I'm asking for is a big sealed box built with some bracing and carpet.

That's a ******* steal.

And of course. I still have it.

Are you doing sealed? Do you think you'll miss the output?
Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
I don't think I'm going to lose much if any. Cone area being ported should be close to a sealed 12. Xmas is close. Coil and motor are close.

The 8s at 1ohm and the 12 will be 2ohm but like I said, I barely have anything going to the 8.

The 12 will play flatter up top so I can cross it over higher which will take some bottom of the mids and may stop them from rattling the door skin I can't fix. Hopefully it's a win.

Maybe I can eventually get the Audison Voce 5.1k I've always wanted and the trunk will look really good when finished. The amps pretty **** big. The plan is mounting it in a false floor being shown under plexi.

Well the 8 is officially gone.

I'm waiting on the 1.8 cube sealed box to be finished. The binding post won't be in till Monday.

I hope I didn't make a bad call. It will end up looking better once the trunk is trimmed out. I'm going to put a dark stain on the box, and the trim will have tan leather and silver accents to match the interior.

Alright. So the next choice is the new mid range.

Morel Hybrids - $450

Scanspeak 18w with might not fit, they are 10mm wider then a normal 6.5 -$430

Dynaudio MW162 -$425

Something keeps pulling to the Dyna. The way the Q models I'll be able to play it higher so I won't need the XLs bump in the mid bass as much. That's the only part the Dyna's lack. I'll give up the bump but gain a much more neutral mid range

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date