Participant count
  • Participant list

07sciontc
10+ year member

memphis and sundown
Item(s) for Sale:

saz 100x4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

bnib took it out to make sure it worked when i got it from the guy off hear works great not a scrach on it 10out of 10 both ways my audio plans changed so i dont need it

Price: 300obo i dont have pay pal u can get a us post office money order and send it to me i will not scam anyone at all im not like that or wee can do a walmart money gram gose thu walmart we have each others info we can be on the phone at our walmarts and do it at the same time its verry safe cuz they give u a code that i have to have to get the money

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: 25 free for the 300 price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26528271

yea they screwed my twice never again im not getting paypal sorry

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

how far are u from atl i can get my wifes mom to meet u

ok my mom has a paypal so if someone wants to do this its all good u are responsable for there fees if we do it this way or u can gift the money with a note or something idk if interested now let me know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

07sciontc

10+ year member
memphis and sundown
07sciontc
Hotsprings,va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date