Northeast Region Sanford Sound Maine NESPL June 9

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
think im going to the second one. the guys from my local shop say it has always been the best one around-there were talking about some crazy van that always shows up.

you going to hyannis tomorow, will be my 1st show-hope the rookies dont go 1st

think im going to the second one. the guys from my local shop say it has always been the best one around-there were talking about some crazy van that always shows up.you going to hyannis tomorow, will be my 1st show-hope the rookies dont go 1st
Nah mass is too far of a drive for me, plus I'm doing rust work on my car right now so everythings taken apart. Can't do any long drives till I get this inspected. You should come to the one on the 9th...bikini show //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I'll be at both, lol. The show on the 9th won't be the Bikini show, thats in July. On the 9th we'll have the Pit Girls there to pose for pics and they will also be selling copies of their new calendar. The Pit Girls are the ones that will be part of the Bikini Car Wash in July.

I'll be at both, lol. The show on the 9th won't be the Bikini show, thats in July. On the 9th we'll have the Pit Girls there to pose for pics and they will also be selling copies of their new calendar. The Pit Girls are the ones that will be part of the Bikini Car Wash in July.
Then your site has lied to me lol.

EDIT: nevermind I misread the description. Oh well lol

The big Sanford show is worth the drive. I may or may not hit the one in 2 weeks depending on how quick I can get decide what I'm going to do next, get some new recone parts and build a new box.

I'm thinking of giving up my back seats for a couple months and going big.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.