Sanford Sound Bikini Car Wash/New England SPL show - July 26

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
No doubt Scott...

none here either. A reg car wash but bikinis....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

OP
CRXBMPN

CRXBMPN

Moe Bass
10+ year member
Jul 22, 2004
Maine
Lol we will have plenty of pix! Myself, kangaroux, hispls, and many others will be there

OP
CRXBMPN

CRXBMPN

Moe Bass
10+ year member
Jul 22, 2004
Maine
Jack put a post up asking that question and the answer is the show will go on! He even has a Best Rain Gear award...

big scott

blazin low, and loud
Apr 4, 2014
edgewood, md
im down for some good pics of the cars/systems and dont forget the GIRLS... lol

please guys take a lot of pics. if i cant be there, at least i can see pics...

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

All ready. Pic is pre-wiring of amp under box...
and that box,,, dammm those ports are big..

whats it tuned at?

also any vid. of it ?

OP
CRXBMPN

CRXBMPN

Moe Bass
10+ year member
Jul 22, 2004
Maine
A bit of rain and overcast but we got ourselves a show today. Hope to see the usuals out.

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
This was a great show. Plenty of guys getting loud up here lately. I was having some issues with a distro block but still managed a respectable number on my second up.

els1989

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 23, 2015
Minnesota
I was checking the pics out and few stuck out... Exo and mike gladu I watched a video of him having amps catch on fire in less than 5 seconds... Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Jack put a post up asking that question and the answer is the show will go on! He even has a Best Rain Gear award...
Oh really?!

Tell the women/girls/models to wear white shirts if it does indeed rain lol

Guaranteed a real crowd pleaser!!

That white with yellow flames s10 blazer is pretty dope. Is it for sale??

OP
CRXBMPN

CRXBMPN

Moe Bass
10+ year member
Jul 22, 2004
Maine
I think there were a few vehicles for sale, one being that blazer. I ended up doing a 152.7 on my first run, and then dropped my amps down from 1 ohm to .25 each and blew a dustcap off a sub after the glue connecting the inner surround to the cone failed, which caused suspension mayhem, the coil shorted out and kicked my amps into protect as well. Both subs have glue failure, but after burping them for so long it was bound to happen. All 4 coils still read good, so I just need some goop and glue and I'll be back in business!

HISPLS had a great second run, was unsure what happened on Run 1 but I saw a low score so I figured something was up...

Kangaroux was also there, but did not run as he is still too rookie for us, bro!

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
I think there were a few vehicles for sale, one being that blazer. I ended up doing a 152.7 on my first run, and then dropped my amps down from 1 ohm to .25 each and blew a dustcap off a sub after the glue connecting the inner surround to the cone failed, which caused suspension mayhem, the coil shorted out and kicked my amps into protect as well. Both subs have glue failure, but after burping them for so long it was bound to happen. All 4 coils still read good, so I just need some goop and glue and I'll be back in business!HISPLS had a great second run, was unsure what happened on Run 1 but I saw a low score so I figured something was up...

Kangaroux was also there, but did not run as he is still too rookie for us, bro!
I had built a new amp rack and re-mounted my amps Fri/Sat. One of my fuse blocks was falling apart so first run was a real disaster. After bypassing that, I did somewhat better on round 2, but it still wasn't my number (did 152.8 in Hyannis and 52.7 most of last season). I then noticed that while tucking wires I had switched one of my amps out of "slave" mode and it was over-driving into protect. I've noticed that when one amp goes out things sound and behave very badly. Silly me for not doing it a week earlier so I would have time to fully test and order new parts.... Saturday the neighbor had a big party and we were cooking out and shooting from early afternoon til dark. I had planned to test some on Saturday but I got caught up in the redneckery

I'm amazed you didn't break bend or fold that former! You should be able to glue that and get some more life out of it.

Where's the bikini's at??!!
Weather was a little cool and cloudy. Most of the skanks there were dressed rather conservatively compared to warmer years.... likely why nobody has posted pics of them. I was too busy catching up with all the guys to be bothered. Naught for nothing but in this day and age I can see better looking women blowing a horse on the internet and couldn't be bothered when I'm trying to enjoy some loud music.

OP
CRXBMPN

CRXBMPN

Moe Bass
10+ year member
Jul 22, 2004
Maine
^^^ bingo, there were no real hotties up our way (aside from my wife of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

As far as my stuff goes, it'll be ok. If not, I'll be getting the HCCA's built quicker than I thought LoL.

Let's see a 53 out of you at next show... we are in a race :p

If you need a TL - I have two, one that works great and one that got run over at SBN a decade ago, but still functions lol

Kangaroux

I put on
Dec 26, 2010
Maine
Today is going to be more bracing and deadening for me. I wanna borrow your meter again Jason. Do you have any plans on coming down my way by chance so I don't have to drive to Augusta lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds