San Diego Sound Shops?

ewwww... the sound shops here i really dont recommed, because usually they just hustle you for your money.I heard ronnie's electronics located in national city is an alright audio shop. what part of san diego you will be at?

-dante

ewwww... the sound shops here i really dont recommed, because usually they just hustle you for your money.I heard ronnie's electronics located in national city is an alright audio shop. what part of san diego you will be at?

-dante
Thanks ror the reply and sorry for the delay in getting back.

I will be staying at the Hotel del Coronado.

I hate to admit it, but I really didn't intend to purchase unless I found a really good deal. I just wanted to check out different sound equipment. (I would rather deal with people here that have good reps).

Thanks.

wow, nice choice on the hotel. did u see the ghost yet?

well anyways if u wanna meter your car, u know who to go to. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

StreetNoyz .. they carry QUALITY brands.. dls, zapco, image dynamics, and a bunch of other good stuff.. only place in SD i know that carries image dynamics.. and the dude Skip has got tons of trophies.. i buy my distro blocks and that kind of stuff there.. best prices i've found in SD with knowledgable people.

619-260-1747

3450 kurtz st

san diego, ca 92110

youre welcome.

StreetNoyz .. they carry QUALITY brands.. dls, zapco, image dynamics, and a bunch of other good stuff.. only place in SD i know that carries image dynamics.. and the dude Skip has got tons of trophies.. i buy my distro blocks and that kind of stuff there.. best prices i've found in SD with knowledgable people.
619-260-1747

3450 kurtz st

san diego, ca 92110

youre welcome.
x2

Skip is a good guy! Definitely carries quality stuff.

Just don't go to Allstar Audio. Is there anyone here in town who could give me a hand on installing all my gear. I can pay for the help I just don't wanna spend $400. I got a 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara and I'm installing 3 TS-W126 Pioneers, Power Acoustik A2400DB sub amp, Focal 165V1 Comps, Focal 130CA Rears, Power Acoustik A600-4HP amp. I'm also gonna buy some EDead that I wanna put on the doors and the rear hatch. If anyone's interested please let me know.

I appreciate it, but yes I had come and gone by the time I saw this.

I did go by StreetNoyz, nice people.

And San Diego was very nice. The weather was perfect, people were friendly, the city was clean and easy to get around.

I guess if it did not cost a fortune everyone would want to live there.

I appreciate it, but yes I had come and gone by the time I saw this.
I did go by StreetNoyz, nice people.

And San Diego was very nice. The weather was perfect, people were friendly, the city was clean and easy to get around.

I guess if it did not cost a fortune everyone would want to live there.

That's really true. I know alot of family in other states that wanna live in san diego, but the housing and all that stuff is just way high.

LOLz, Streetnoyz, glad to see Skip is still around.

I have some memories of Skip Fitch, when he was co-owner of Fritz's in the late 90's I spent better than a season in IASCA playing tag with one of his customers cars, we tied for points and both qualified for the world finals. I had done my own install and bought some of the equip from Skip. He'd remember me in a heartbeat. (john in black corvette)

I have no reservations about saying if you want a world class competition install in San Diego, Skip's shop should be the first place if not the only place to go.

Moreover, I had a lot of discussions with his customers I was up against, and even though I razzed Skip and put up some friendly animosity as competitors do, I don't know how the hell he was making money with the amount of work he was doing for the money. Not just competitors, who you'd lose money just to display trophies- average installs, every detail mattered and you could tell it bothered him if it didn't turn out just so- it was common to see him putting in 16 hour days on people's rides. He was a pioneer in SoCal, doing glass when nobody else was.

If you want a head and two slammed in an hour, go to Best Buy. If you are serious and want to be around people equally serious, wherever Skip is installing is the place to go in San Diego, and I NEVER got the feeling he was in this business to rake in cash off his customers- just a love for what he was doing.

Watch that stunner club, Skip, it stings! :)

well sound and alarm is a very nice company located in California. I really enjoying the products and services from sound and alarm. i bought car audio from sound and alarm.
Too bad "sound and alarm" ***** (what an original name by the way) and they're not even in San Diego, you're just spamming the threads

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

WhoSayWho?

5,000+ posts
Preston Caught a Predator
WhoSayWho?
Hempstead State Park
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies