Salty with Sundown

Participant count
  • Participant list
I’ve had quite a few sundown subwoofers but never an amp. They are priced way too high. That new 4 channel is a beast but I don.t see the point when you can just get a Taramps DSP or other mono amp to get that much power to your mids. I loved the DSP3k on my mids. The only reason I could see to buy the Sundown 4 channel is if you wanted left and right fade.

You'll never hear any Sundown hate from me. I've owned most of there products and always been satisfied. In fairness I've never paid full retail either. You know what they say, something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay and a lot of people buy Sundown.

Give it a month and Skar will have the budget friendly version :ROFLMAO:

Skars entire lineup is budget because its just rebranded Chinese ****.

Sundown at least engineers it here and then has China make it then they have actual quality control that weeds out the poorly made stuff hence the never ending B stock and yard sale items.

Skar says **** it and just ships it out regardless of quality and makes it the end customer's problem. You never see them selling B stock or doing a "yard sale." At Skar B stock literally means A stock. They have always done that and thats one of the reasons why the veterans on here are outspoken against Skar.

Skars entire lineup is budget because its just rebranded Chinese ****.

Sundown at least engineers it here and then has China make it then they have actual quality control that weeds out the poorly made stuff hence the never ending B stock and yard sale items.

Skar says **** it and just ships it out regardless of quality and makes it the end customer's problem. You never see them selling B stock or doing a "yard sale." At Skar B stock literally means A stock. They have always done that and thats one of the reasons why the veterans on here are outspoken against Skar.

Don't mean skar equipment doesn't work or sound good at a fair price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.