sagging a$$

You can add to your leafsprings,just be careful, and use a jack and maybe a c-clamp for the existing.I lowered mine w shackles from Jegs to level off my truck..was under $100 shipped,but if yo want to raise it,add to leaf springs is cheap, or taller shackles( i think thats what they are called?)Been a couple yrs
Im pretty sure i have to coil springs in the rear (struts).

try the spring spacers mentioned as they do work, but will wear out the springs faster. Save up $$$ and order custom springs from springworks.com if you plan on keeping it for a while.

I had 12 batts in the trunk of my altima and it sat level and road fine. Paid around $340 for the custom springs....

Think I'm gunna try these.... Did they work good for you?
i had them on my car for little over a year and they held up fine, w.o em my car looked like i had 8 ppl in the trunk and they kept me at a normal height i def recommend them

try the spring spacers mentioned as they do work, but will wear out the springs faster. Save up $$$ and order custom springs from springworks.com if you plan on keeping it for a while.
I had 12 batts in the trunk of my altima and it sat level and road fine. Paid around $340 for the custom springs....
I'm getting rid of this car as soon as possible lol I hate it .

How can you keep the back of your car from riding so low for somewhat cheap???
Only cost me I think $60. I just swapped my rear springs for stronger ones. Even with 300lbs of equipment and 4 people in the car. The rear only reaches normal ride height at that point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

garretttt4

10+ year member
big pimpin
garretttt4
Watertown sd
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date