sagging a$$

Think I'm gunna try these.... Did they work good for you?
I've installed a couple sets and made a set, they should get you back to a normal ride height unless you have literally no suspension left in that case they will do nothing.

Btw be careful with the spring compression tools keep a very close eye on them while applying tension especially if your using the rentals from autozone/advance auto. The last set I rented didn't have a safety latch on them and when they slip off they become a 5lb missile also watch your fingers don't reach in the spring for any reason unless you don't like those fingers anymore!

so no springs? or do they go inside the strut and take the place of the one in the strut? Im asking because my mountaineer is starting to sag and I need to add a few more subs and a bigger box.
You can add to your leafsprings,just be careful, and use a jack and maybe a c-clamp for the existing.I lowered mine w shackles from Jegs to level off my truck..was under $100 shipped,but if yo want to raise it,add to leaf springs is cheap, or taller shackles( i think thats what they are called?)Been a couple yrs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

garretttt4

10+ year member
big pimpin
garretttt4
Watertown sd
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date