SA, DD, RE, or FI???

If you listen to really low music stay away from the DD's, you CAN force them to play low, but they really don't like it at all.
A pair of SA-12's would be my choice if you have room for an above average sized box since you're underpowering them.
Not true ..box dependant ..my last 2 dd setups have been very loud musical and played well into the 20s with some authoriy

on a highschool budget and balancing school and work i dont have time or money to upgrade my electrical system and afford good quality amps subs and batterys, and im not gonna go the cheap way and get some lanzar or pyle garbage:/ so unfortunatly thats about the best i can do right now, these subs are coming out of my taxes to replace the crappy kickers i got right now

look into american bass xfl subs at 190 each shipped its a very good choice, and leaves room to upgrade to a better amp as well ,and you'll have cash left over

Yea, my DD setups were made to play low, but I wouldn't recommend them for playing low all the time.
my 3512's got really low , down in the mid 20's but they would bottom out .i wouldn't recommend dd subs for low playing groundpounder systems, there is better subs out there that will play really low and cheaper .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

loudlittlefvkus

10+ year member
loudlittlefvkus
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from