Vb = 0.72 ft^3

External Height = 10 in

External Width = 22 in

External Depth = 12 in

Port Width = 1 1/4 in

BOX 2:

sa8tuning.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kushy_dreams']A 4in round port would need to be 26+inches long to be tuned to 38hz. When dealing with small boxes and large ports, its easier to use a slot. I forget the specs of the box that @itsblown and @121jiggawatts used in their sa8 build, but when we metered it, it played relatively flat with good low end extension into the mid 20s.[/QUOTE]
half external half internal . like a baws

[quote name='kushy_dreams']A 4in round port would need to be 26+inches long to be tuned to 38hz. When dealing with small boxes and large ports, its easier to use a slot. I forget the specs of the box that @itsblown and @121jiggawatts used in their sa8 build, but when we metered it, it played relatively flat with good low end extension into the mid 20s.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm definitely trying to stay away from external ports. Any information on the box builds you listed? I checked their profiles but couldn't find anything... do you know if the builds were for 1 or 2+ SA-8's?

thanksit says .75 @ 34hz so I guess i'm on the right path.
'Out of respect to ram designs im not going to say the exact dimensions but its tuned to 34htz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

if you want Im sure@%1; will sell you the exact box we used and its **** good like kushdreams said it plays completelyflat down to 27htz and up to 50 or so

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.