SA-8 for Red 1/0 and 2 ANL Fuse Holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

sojiaraggs9000
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
West Tx
I got a SA-8 (1.5 I think) D4 coils, which was reconed by a member on this site. The surround has a small knick in it and seems to have been repaired. The rubber surround is a little beat up as well. Sub funtctions 100% as intended. I got the sub as a trade for my sister, then it was replaed by a DC m2 8. Oh yeah and if I need to get a DMM shot on the coils let me know.

Anyway Im looking for atleast 4-5ft of 1/0 Red power wire and 2 ANL fuse holders. The wire can be any brand but it needs to atleast have a red translucent jacket. As far as fuse holders go, I prefer the water proof style.

What Im looking for: (at a minimum, in order of preference)

1) 5ft+ of Red 1/0 power wire, 2 water proof style ANL fuse holders.

2) 5ft+ of Red 1/0 power wire, 2 open end style ANL fuse holders, 4 1/0 ring terminals with red rubber boots.

3) 10ft+ of Blue 1/0 power wire, 2 water proof style ANL fuse holders, 4 1/0 ring terminals with blue rubber boots. 4ft of Blue 8ga wire. 1 8ga ring terminals with Blue rubber boot.

4) 10ft+ of Blue 1/0 power wire, 2 open end style ANL fuse holders, 4 1/0 ring terminals with blue rubber boots. 4ft of Blue 8ga wire. 1 8ga ring terminals with Blue rubber boot.

Oh yeah and the SA-8's dust cap is pink FTMFW... lol ( I took the pics with my iPhone. If there too fuzzy I'll retake them.)

For thoese that might just want to buy it outright... Price is $50 plus shipping.

photo1-3.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...