SA-12 Chrome and Black magnet?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I used 3/4 baltic birch for my two american bass vlf 8s i had laying around. Dont even know where i got the sheet from really hard solid board and these two 8s can be heard like half a block away lol

The boxes they came in both said rev3
Yeah unfortunately I don't think you can really blame woofersetc on that one, it's sundown's fault for putting them in identical boxes. Obviously they're the same woofer, but if you had wanted to do some sort of super special build with a bunch of them inverted then that'd be a real bummer.

Question did i install the subs in the correct way? This box was made for tao sa12 but it didnt say what way the subs should be firing. Lol. Sorry im nea to this 4th order builds. Should the magnet be in the ported area or in the sealed chamber? Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.