Sa-12 box

I read and reread the torres FAQ/HELP section till it made sense then asked questions.
I was a pita with questions (winisd&torres & sketchup) im sure, but did actually try to research and apply whatever I learned before asking.

Torres box calculator has been an exteremely useful tool for me. Once I understood the common wall #'s and that the rounds/aeros default to 3/16" wall finding a close approximation quickly once modeled has been super easy and a godsend.
Winisd has been another story, learning the basics seemed to be easy but there's so much more to learn. Actual testing and experience was needed as well. The learning of Sketchup (even basically) let me find that next level of accuracy regarding bracing, tuning and how it affects volume. Xplicit Audio Ultimate app calculator seems to be on par with Torres and easy to use so it's been what I go to when my computer is not available.

I love it when others try to learn the diy way... And either meltdown or succeed.
Ive watched both happen recently.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.