RyanM923's Dual Reflex 6th Order BP build...whew.

Id just give up on it and go back to ported. Sure you might get it right eventually, but unless you are planning on competing big time, its not worth the time IMO. Believe me I tried it, and this is how the box ended up...

12-11-06_1730.jpg

12-11-06_1731.jpg

Whenever I used WinISD and modeled it out, I got that a simple ported box would peak higher.

The white graph is ported box: 10 cu. ft. tuned to 52

The colored line is the bandpass box.

123.jpg

Id just give up on it and go back to ported. Sure you might get it right eventually, but unless you are planning on competing big time, its not worth the time IMO. Believe me I tried it, and this is how the box ended up...
Yeah, I'm going to try cutting the port for the rear chamber down, and if that doesn't work I'll just go back to ported...

Whenever I used WinISD and modeled it out, I got that a simple ported box would peak higher.
Hm, I was using normal winISD, the beta version, and I was able to get a huge peak doing the bandpass design...I'll probably just go back to ported and use the 6 4" aeroports I just ordered.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.