Running Wires

ws140
10+ year member

~`[]D[]][\/]][[]D`~
MA
Is there any easy way to run wires under my carpet? Before I used a coat hanger, but it didn't work too good, plus now I have to go farther than the coat hanger reaches. Any ideas?

i dont know what kind of car you have, but the carpet should be able to be pulled up. You may have to take out seats, center console ect.. IF you don't know how get a haynes car repair manual. They have a book for your exact car model more then likely. Sometimes the carpet wont come up in certain areas, so if you have to you can buy tools to run wires. All you really need is a flexable long piece of metal.

the first time i ran wires in my car i ran them under the center console. it's definitely a ***** to do and you have to use various tools if u dont wanna take the seats and console out. when i upgraded to 4 ga i ended up going under the side trim panels. beleive me. it's a lot easier to do it that way than to try to run it down the middle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.