Running HU at full volume

I routinely run my Eclipse 8053 at 78/80 on some cd's. There's some mental block about leaving it at 80/80, but it sounds just fine. With normal listening I keep it in the 70-75 range.

I remember my friend cranked my schit into clipping and killed my subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I remember my friend cranked my schit into clipping and killed my subs
yeah mate that *****, they think it's gonna be all good because their car can do it but I'm always like "you running over 1000rms in the boot?"

if you run external amps and know how to set your gains you can run any unit at full volume all day long...ir un my pioneer avic z3 in my jaguar at full volume its crystal clear sound with no clipping....
wtf? I thought you were old school. You really think I have not run external amps to my highs for the last 15 years? FO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.